Tuesday 11 October 2016

Autumn Berry Lips



Here are my top 4 berry lips for Autumn, I love bringing out my berry shades for the colder months and the deeper cloths, i just love experimenting with my makeup and style during autumn and getting a berry lip is one of my main points, who doesn't love a berry lip in the autumn. 


Bobbi Brown shade Ruby Shimmer
I love this lipstick for adding a bit of shimmer to my lips its a beautiful ruby red with iridescent light reflecting pink pearls through the lipstick. the light reflecting pearls create a gorgeous finish to your lips, what else i love about Bobbie Brown lipsticks are full of luxurious butters and oils to keep good condition to your lips.


Mac Shade Sin
Sin is a deep, dark blue red perfect for those cold days/nights it is also a matte finish which most of the reds/berry shades are. I love this for deepening up my makeup and also pare it with a very subtle eye as it is quite dark. I do like this shade but i find after its dried on your lips and after a few applications in can become quite flakey.


Topshop Shade Trigger
This was one of my first berry/red shades hence the grubby packaging, back to the days when i use to hold my makeup in makeup bags oops. Anyway back to the lipstick i still to this day love this shade and it really suits my skin tone, it also has no hint or orange or any pink undertones a true deep red shade which i love! This lipstick is also not as drying as some matte lipsticks and stays too!


Mac: Shade Diva
Its a quite intense reddish/burgundy colour again perfect for the autumn/winter i really like this paired with a lip liner to create an intenser look for those nights out in the cold. Again with the mac matte lipsticks i find them quite drying and flakey after a few applications but i think it cant be helped with matte finishes.

Thanks for Reading
Lauren
xoxo

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4033793/?claim=867gwjh3kfx">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment