Monday 3 October 2016

September Make-Up Favourites


Wow this year is flying by i can't believe its October already but its my favourite time of year, i absolutely love Autumn and cant wait to share so autumnal blog posts with you but lets start of with my September make-up favourites




L'oreal True Match Foundation
This foundation has been a favourite of mine for many months especially throughout the summer. I love the fact its quite a lightweight foundation with a medium coverage that is build-able it also has a nice dewy finish and has tiny shimmers throughout it which gives a pearl finish. L'oreal True match has massive variety of shades to fit all skin colours i find some foundations really hard to match my skin colour but these have such amazing matches.


FREEDOM Brow Pomade
I had only just recently started using this product but it has quickly become a favourite of mine, i have always used the revolution brow palette but i had found the wax a bit thin but with this pomade its nice a thick and you can create a really nice realistic brow shape that doesn't look too fake. 

Revolution Ultra Pro Cream Contour
Cream Contour has become a must in my makeup routine especially on night outs, i just love the finish it gives. Revolution ultra pro cream contour kit has a massive variety of shades i prefer the more ashy colours the 3 on the bottom of the palette which suit my skin tone better. This product is creamy and blends out very well i normally use a beauty  blender to blend out my cream contour.

Revolution Ultra Pro Glow
Its known how much I love highlight so when I saw this palette in superdrug i just had to buy it and im so glad i did because its become such a favourite of mine, with nine different highlighting shades ranging in colours you can create so many amazing looks and are sure to glow on variety of skin tones.



N.Y.X Baked Blush in Wanderlust
I've started to really get into baked blushes i just prefer the finish, i love this coral colour from N.Y.X it has such a beautiful shimmer since I love a dewy finish its just the perfect blush for me plus they're fairly cheap. 


Thanks for Reading 
Lauren
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment