Monday 3 October 2016

Autumn Skincare Routine


During the Autumn months I change up my skincare routine, as the air is becoming more fresh and cold it really effects my skin so I need to have a little more TLC in my skincare routine.

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish
First I will start off with cleanser, I really like this cleanser for the colder months i pair it with the muslin and always use it with hot water,i feel like its so gentle on the skin and really gets the dirt and grit off your skin. I work in a nursery so i find my skin needs a good cleanse at the end of the day because we like to get messy at work.

Simple Facial Toner
I love simple as a full brand as its so kind to the skin,this toner is one of my favourites it just feels so fresh on the skin and actually feels like its doing something to my pores. The fact that fragrance free and alcohol free really appeals to me and my skin.

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions
I don't know whether its just my skin but in the colder months I come out in more blemishes and spots which is such a pain. I always use this product during these months it really helps blemishes and spots to appear smaller and helps get rid of them, i'm not saying it will get rid of it in 2 hours but it really helps get rid of them quicker and keep spots away.

Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion
Since I bought this moisturiser I've loved it, but I tend to use it in the colder months when my skin is more dry as it hydrates, protects and comforts my skin it has an oil free lightweight formula, this product contains tri-radiance complex which helps develop how the skin reserves water. 

Warm Welcome Candle 
I know this is not skin care based but I thought I would add this in as I love having candles on during the evenings as it helps me relax, this is one of my favourites during the autumnal months it smells amazing!! "Warm Welcome; On a Mid-Winter's Night. A beautifully, comforting scent, of pralines."  http://www.lily-flame.co.uk/product/warm-welcome-scented-candle/

Thanks For Reading
Lauren
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment